1. Address some of the major themes and ideas that appear in the early Hindu Scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Brahmanas). How are the Vedas different from the Upanishads? What are some of the concepts addressed in the Laws of Manu, Mahabharata, Ramayanna, Bhagavad-Gita and Puranas? Why are each of these works considered to be important? (You don’t have to wricixte about all of them.)
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.