MAIN SUBJECT: LANGUAGE IMPERIALISM AND LANGUAGE EMPOWERMENT. Practices of language learning mirror central issues in society and are surrounded by powerful ideologies. Language differences often reflect status & power differences; language change reflects social change and power shifts. French language imperialism on immigrants workers and families. French language as an imperialist language (especially regarding immigrants in France/Belgium), polish the argument. Either pick Belgium or France as a case study. The relationship between language and identity is a complex and delicate one. Try to answer those questions (those are not the research questions, just a guidance): The well-known scholar Robert Phillipson gives an account of the nexus imperialism / colonialism and language policy.What are ‘instruments’ for language imperialism mentioned by Phillipson? What could Europe do better, do more, for the Promotion of its Languages and the Preservation of its Linguistic Diversity? What should member-states do? please notify me with a relevant academic research question. I expect at least three strong arguments in favour of my thesis (prove that French language and its policies be it in Belgium or France englobes language imperialism especially against minorities (mention also ex-colonies) and one counter argument, plus a relevant case study and a discussicixon and a conclusion. Thank you!!
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health