MAIN SUBJECT: LANGUAGE IMPERIALISM AND LANGUAGE EMPOWERMENT. Practices of language learning mirror central issues in society and are surrounded by powerful ideologies. Language differences often reflect status & power differences; language change reflects social change and power shifts. French language imperialism on immigrants workers and families. French language as an imperialist language (especially regarding immigrants in France/Belgium), polish the argument. Either pick Belgium or France as a case study. The relationship between language and identity is a complex and delicate one. Try to answer those questions (those are not the research questions, just a guidance): The well-known scholar Robert Phillipson gives an account of the nexus imperialism / colonialism and language policy.What are ‘instruments’ for language imperialism mentioned by Phillipson? What could Europe do better, do more, for the Promotion of its Languages and the Preservation of its Linguistic Diversity? What should member-states do? please notify me with a relevant academic research question. I expect at least three strong arguments in favour of my thesis (prove that French language and its policies be it in Belgium or France englobes language imperialism especially against minorities (mention also ex-colonies) and one counter argument, plus a relevant case study and a discussicixon and a conclusion. Thank you!!
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.