Watch this video:
Answer the following questions.
What agent of socialization has had the most impact on you in your life? Why? Give examples. Use specific events or experiences in your life as examples.
Reflect on the movie above.
Despite the severe damage that can be done to a child by lack of socialization and social interaction, do you think that given the right circumstances that a child like Genie can become a productive member of society? Explain your answer in detail.
Neglected children like Genie are found every day. Most have not been isolated for as long as Genie, but many have experienced a lack of socialization. Research similar stories of neglected children.
Tell us about one story you found.
How old was the child when they were found?
Was there evidence of a lack of socialization (e.g. was the child locked in a closed, tied to a chair, kept in a room alone, tied to a bed)?
How is the case similar to or different than Genie?
Tell us if you think the child will recover from the neglect? Why or why not?
Your response should be a minimum of 600 words. Be sure to answer all parts of the question completely and include reference to the text and outside references. Please include full bibliographic citations for outside references including the case you found
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.