1. What are the attributes of the learning organization and how does it align (or support) the complex adaptive healthcare system?
2. What leadership styles are inherent in learning organizations that may not be totally supported in a traditional organizational culture?
3. Using the cultural assessment you did a few weeks ago, how does your current organizational culture and climate align with the learning organizational attributes?
4. What other information might you need before you could make that determination?
5. Where would you obtain it?
6. How does your philosophy of leadership and personal leadership profile align to the attributes of the learning organization?
7. What is the role of the nurse leader in leading and creating a shift toward becoming a learning organization?
REFERENCES MUST BE CURRENT, WITHIN 5 YEARS.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS