1. What are the attributes of the learning organization and how does it align (or support) the complex adaptive healthcare system?
2. What leadership styles are inherent in learning organizations that may not be totally supported in a traditional organizational culture?
3. Using the cultural assessment you did a few weeks ago, how does your current organizational culture and climate align with the learning organizational attributes?
4. What other information might you need before you could make that determination?
5. Where would you obtain it?
6. How does your philosophy of leadership and personal leadership profile align to the attributes of the learning organization?
7. What is the role of the nurse leader in leading and creating a shift toward becoming a learning organization?
REFERENCES MUST BE CURRENT, WITHIN 5 YEARS.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.