Discussion Post – J. Oswald Sanders
Reflect on what read in Spiritual Leadership, then answer or address each of the following:
(1) Chapter 16 surveys four central leadership responsibilities: service, applied discipline, guidance, and initiative. Which of these are you most prepared to carry out? How have you developed your abilities?
(2) Per chapter 17, how does the promise of tests and difficulties affect your attitude about being a leader? Is it a caution, a challenge, or a reason to avoid leadership?
(3) How well do you delegate? How and when has delegations improved your effectiveness as a leader?
Weight 54.00% 90 to 100 %
Clearly answers all questions and establishes a clear understanding of key concepts.
Weight 2.00% 90 to 100 %
Writing demonstrates a sophisticated clarity, conciseness, and correctness. Provides thorough details and relevant data or information; extremely well-organized.
Sanders, J. O. (2017). Spiritual leadership: Principles of excellence for every believer. Chicago, IL: Moody.
*Please in-text Citations*
*Please provide examples*
*APA Format ONLY*
- Describe the strategic approach of the United States to terrorism in Africa and explain the threat to the United States from terrorists recruited by Al Shabaab.
- What are the potential consequences for ignoring emergent strategies?
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?