Answer the questions given to each video. The responses to each video will be 1 page long.
1. Watch the video Brain Development and Cerebral Palsy. Dr. Darcy Fehlings discusses the different types of cerebral palsy and their causes. Why is it important to look at each persons strengths and area of support in order to understand how to be an effective teacher? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrdANVTYGk (1pg.)
2. Watch the video Hearing Aid – FM Simulation. This video reveals how difficult it is for a student with a hearing aid to listen in a noisy environment, and how an FM system can significantly improve a students listening experience. What have you learned after watching this video? How will you use this knowledge in your classroom if you have a student that uses an FM system? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l37lzLIgQU (1pg.)
3. Watch the video Are You Happy? You will meet Morgan and learn about her strengths and intellectual, adaptive, motor, sensory, and communication needs. How are her skills enhanced by being included? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_r3KkRK2h4 (1pg.)
4. Watch the video What’s It Like to Be Visually Impaired? -See Here. The video presents a simulation of what someone with tunnel vision might see when traveling through the environment. What kind of accommodations would you put into place for this student to access instruction and the school environment? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9CawJSUy2c (1pg.)
5. Watch the video Watch Me Go!!! Blind Preschooler Uses Cane. In this video, the orientation and mobility specialist helps a preschooler avoid potential limitations related to her blindness as she learns to travel safely on the sidewalks at her school. How does the child use her cane to discover things in the environment that she wants to explore? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIGN44XJ7bY (1pg.)
6. Watch the video Kristie Speirs Neumeister Twice Exceptional Gifted Child Quarterly. In this video, Professor Kristie Speirs Neumeister highlights a study on the importance of family support for twice exceptional children and adults who are successful. What concerns does Dr. Neumeister raise? How will you work to recognize and support these students in the classroom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0icHhhu7k (1pg.)
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.