Please provide a brief response. It is meant to add to the conversation.
Using quantitative research methods can also be used to find different patterns and generalize results to a wider population. We use two types of data collections which are qualitative and quantitative. But they have different results; qualitative data gives personal opinions, individual perspectives regarding a topic, and feedback but is not measurable. But qualitative data will give a numerical count of what activities a learner may perform within the library.
Library research can involve step-by-step methods to gather information to write a paper, complete a project also create a presentation. With the advancement in technology, we can research effectively. Using the search engines as a researcher can be of great use in retrieving information. For students doing a research paper can be vital, but technology has aided them in their research papers. Google has taken over the library, now the learner only has to write what they are researching, and Google will give them several links. That seems to be found, but the learner has to ensure that the information is a scholarly journal, Pro-Quest, and EBSCO information. (Database 2021)
Using reliable information is key for doing research; using various reliable resources, there is a serval way to retrieve this information resources, Websites, Books, Encyclopedias, and articles. Using technology is a great way to do a research paper; it was so much easier than when I was in high school; when the world evolves, you have to take the time to evolve with the change because it wants to wait on anyone.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.