Please provide a brief response. It is meant to add to the conversation.
Using quantitative research methods can also be used to find different patterns and generalize results to a wider population. We use two types of data collections which are qualitative and quantitative. But they have different results; qualitative data gives personal opinions, individual perspectives regarding a topic, and feedback but is not measurable. But qualitative data will give a numerical count of what activities a learner may perform within the library.
Library research can involve step-by-step methods to gather information to write a paper, complete a project also create a presentation. With the advancement in technology, we can research effectively. Using the search engines as a researcher can be of great use in retrieving information. For students doing a research paper can be vital, but technology has aided them in their research papers. Google has taken over the library, now the learner only has to write what they are researching, and Google will give them several links. That seems to be found, but the learner has to ensure that the information is a scholarly journal, Pro-Quest, and EBSCO information. (Database 2021)
Using reliable information is key for doing research; using various reliable resources, there is a serval way to retrieve this information resources, Websites, Books, Encyclopedias, and articles. Using technology is a great way to do a research paper; it was so much easier than when I was in high school; when the world evolves, you have to take the time to evolve with the change because it wants to wait on anyone.
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?