This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
• CO6 Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security, regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy. (PO 6)
• Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
o Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
o Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
o Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
o Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
• Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
A nurse colleague uses his personal cell phone to take a photo of a patient’s wound and then sends a message with the photo to the primary care provider via a text. Please consider the following in your discussion post:
• What principles of patient confidentiality might be an issue? Consider legal and ethical.
• How might this nurse use a communication device to support safe patient practices?
• What would your organization’s policy on ‘personal communication device use in a patient care setting’ reveal related to this case? (If your organization does not have a written policy, or you are not currently working in an organization, what do you think should be included in such a policy and why?)
• MY PROFESSOR IS VERY PARTICULAR AND WANTS EVERY BULLET POINT IN THE RUBRIC ANWSERS. PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS SYSTEMATICALLcixY. THANK YOU
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED
- Enhancing Substance Abuse Counseling and Social Work for Improved Addiction Recovery Essay
- Explain how the cultural object reflects the culture in which it exists.
- Exploring the Impact of Juvenile Justice System Injustices on Young Lives Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Religious Syncretism on Modern Spiritual Practices Essay
- Enhancing Patient Care through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory in Nursing Essay
- Exploring the Biomechanics of Sports-Related Injuries Research
- A Comparative Analysis of Benedictine and Cistercian Attitudes Towards Decoration Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Personal Experiences on Diversity and Inclusion Perspectives Research
- Strategies for Nonprofit Collaboration and Marketing Success Essay
- Analyzing CEQA Processes and DEIRs Research