Chapter 5 , Essentials of understanding Psychology , 14 th Ed
Feldman , R. S. (2020) McGraw -Hill
Albert Bandura has been a long-standing expert in regard to learning through imitation as evidence d and his epic”Bobo Doll Study ” watch the video in order to participate in the discussion.
Bandura – Bobo Doll experiment
Duration 1:36 , User thalionheart added 2/22/10
After viewing Bandura’s’ original video from his 1961 study above, complete the following for this discussion:
1) explain the basic concepts demonstrated in the study in regard to observational learning.
2) based on the video and your reading, do you believe that violence and television, media, or video games likely promote violent behaviors according to the principles of observational learning? Please share your thoughts and examples
3) additionally, discuss your own real life example of the concept of observational learning by sharing an incident either witnessed personally or through the media.
4) discuss how observational learning differs from theories of learning that”conditioning” ( classical conditioning and operant conditioning). Use the example of how aggressive behavior may result from conditioning.
Be sure to provide the uRL link(s)and ) or title (s) to any resource used as reference in your post.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.