The purpose of the presentation is to respond to the case study (detailed below). Using appropriate literature, you are required to critically evaluate how the ‘issue’ can be addressed by a sport psychologist. For example, what are the principal issues associated with the case study, what strategy/ies would you employ to address the issue/s, and how would you go about addressing the issue/s. Throughout the presentation, you are also encouraged to consider the varying professional issues that might influence your approach. It is also necessary to detail how the support will be provided, over what time frame support will be provided, and how you can demonstrate effectiveness for the proposal via evaluation.
The topic of the case study 1:
In your capacity as a trainee sport psychologist on an HCPC approved registration route, you have been approached to work with an 18-year-old female 800m runner who is on the verge of her first competitive national-level performance and suffering from low levels of confidence following a recent 8-week lay-off due to an over-use injury. This will be the first input that the athlete has had from a sport psychologist.
With reference to relevant literature, you are required to provide a critical review to how you would approach your work with the client (e.g., gaining entry, building rapport, and integrating yourself within their performance environment) before outlinicixng how you may go about implementing an intervention.
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.