Please answer the following questions in regards to People of Color as a vulnerable population.
1) Racial disparities in chronic disease occurrence is very interesting as to how they come about to occur. Oral health is very important to an individuals health status. Health issues may be exacerbated by oral health problems. Keeping this in mind do you think that a lack of dental care coverage impacts these rates? Would improving dental care coverage improve chronic disease rates or occurrences in this population?
2) Having low socioeconomic status and being uninsured are related. Furthermore, it’s an interesting point that by the time an uninsured patient gets to the ED, their condition has worsened because of lack of primary care. To what resource can the uninsured people of color be referred to receive primary care?
– Please provide 1-2 references when answering the questions
– each answer must be min 100 words.
– APA 7 format
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film