Think about the last time you interacted with a company on its website. What were you trying to accomplish?
Evaluate the interaction with regard to your UX. Were you able to complete the mission you had when visiting the website? Why or why not? Was the website intuitive and easy to use?
In 2-4 APA-formatted pages, discuss a-c below. Ensure your ideas are well-developed and grounded by your textbooks or other appropriate sources.
Links to an external site.
Based on the above tasks, discuss:
a. your perception of the companys strategy,
b. the ways and effectiveness in which it interacts with customers via its website,
c. recommendations for maintaining or improving its customers and potential customers UX
Be sure to cite your textbook and any other source you use to complete this assignment. The appropriate citation for your textbook is
Kingsnorth, S. (2019). Digital Marketing Strategy: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketing (2nd ed.). Kogan Page. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780749484231/
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.