Write a well-organized, effectively developed 3-5 page analysis of Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe The paper should critically analyze the way the text engages a significant issue of social responsibility. You should anchor the papers argument with a clearly articulated thesis statement and use careful analysis of textual evidence from the story to support your claims. While you analyze the story, you should consider how the social issue from the story relates to a local issue in your own community or to a significant regional, national, or global issue. How does the story help you understand better the social issue or the issue of social responsibility in the contemporary world? Do you observe similarities or differences or both between the social issue in the story and in your own world?
Possible Areas of Focus:
Colonialism and/or empire; cultural difference, cultural negotiation see more in documents added
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.