WHAT IS ABA?
The seven dimensions of ABA identified in your course texts and the Baer et al.’s 1968 article, Some Current Dimensions of Applied Behavior Analysis,” are the guiding principles for the field of ABA. As a developing professional, it is important to understand the dimensions because each one is relevant to the work of a behavior analyst.
For this assignment, refer to the following assigned articles this week:
Petscher, E. S., & Bailey, J. S. (2006). Effects of training, prompting, and self-monitoring on staff behavior in a classroom for students with disabilities. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 39(2), 215226.
Cipriano, A., Cella, S., & Cotrufo, P. (2017). Nonsuicidal self-injury: A systematic review. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 1946.
Then complete the following:
Identify which of the articles is behavior analytic and which is not, and provide an explanation for your choice.
Be sure to identify which of the seven dimensions of ABA are present in the behavior analytic article.
Analyze why the other article is not behavior analytic. How do you know the seven dimensions are not present?
Only use the sources I have provided. Please 3 papers of information, I will do the front page and the references page. thank you.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.