The purpose of this assignment is for students to understand the relevant research and techniques related to Substance Use Disorder and families. This is a written assignment worth a maximum possible 100 points. In order to complete this assignment you must first download or acquire Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) #39 (Links to an external site.). This assignment has two-parts.
Read Chapters 1-5 of Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP #39).
For each of these five chapters write a 300-word synthesis of the main points of that chapter (1500-words total for this part of the project). You may want to write your synthesis as you complete reading each respective chapter.
Do not just reiterate what was said in the text. Rather, synthesize the central points, conclusions and recommendations in your own words. Some moderate use of direct quotes is expected, but it should not exceed 10-15% of your entire document, and they should be appropriately cited.
Write a 300 word conclusion about what you think were the central strengths and weaknesses of TIP #39 as a whole, and what you learned from it.
Use at least one additional academic source to support your concluding statements.
Your entire project should be around 1,800 words.
Use standard collegiate level of writing in terms of grammar, spelling and conventions of language.
Appropriate citations and referencing are expected.
Submit final document via Canvas in the respective week it is due. Your document must be in an approved format (.doc, .docx, .pdf or .rtf).
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS