The book you would need to have already for this assignment: Teaching English as Second or Foreign Language 4th Edition By Marianne Celce-Murcia, please read chapters 6-10. These other books are optional, so use only if needed: Teaching ESL/EFL Reading and Writing 2009 By I.S.P. Nation, Teaching ESL/EFL Listening and Speaking 2009 By I.S.P Nation. -You will just need to do: Module 6- Content-Based Instruction –I have uploaded the APA template you need to use, the assignment instructions for a better understanding and rubric so that you would know what is expected out of the paper. **Side note-I am an American and English is my first language, so the would have to be from my point of view, thanks.**
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute