Consider ethical and legal questions raised by the expanded use of telemedicine.
Your paper should include the following:
1. Define telemedicine, including its benefits and drawbacks.
2. Discuss the legal and ethical issues telemedicine presents.
3. Discuss the role of IT in telemedicine.
4. Discuss the impacixct of the digital divide on telemedicine.
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.
- Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.