As part of your systems analysis project to update the automated accounting functions for Xanadu Corporation, a maker of digital cameras, you will interview Leo Blum, the chief accountant.
Write at least six interview objectives covering his use of information sources, information formats, decision-making frequency, desired qualities of information, and decision-making style.
Write down how you will approach Leo to set up an interview.
State which structure you will choose for this interview. Why?
Leo has four subordinates who also use the system. Would you interview them also? Why or why not?
Write at least three open-ended questions that you will email to Leo prior to your interview. Write a sentence for each questions explaining why it is preferable to conduct an interview in perscixon rather than via email.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?