As part of your systems analysis project to update the automated accounting functions for Xanadu Corporation, a maker of digital cameras, you will interview Leo Blum, the chief accountant. Write at least six interview objectives covering his use of information sources, information formats, decision-making frequency, desired qualities of information, and decision-making style.
Write down how you will approach Leo to set up an interview.
State which structure you will choose for this interview. Why?
Leo has four subordinates who also use the system. Would you interview them also? Why or why not?
Write at least three open-ended questions that you will email to Leo prior to your interview. Write a sentence for each questions explaining why it is preferable to conduct an interview in person rather than via email.
Your essay should be approximately 400 words.
Be sure to use proper APA punctuation, spelling and grammar; points will be deducted accordingly.
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline