BUSA435 Course: Strategic Management Research Paper (Final Copy):
Summarize article three (One page required) Note: the same Article Three for the peer review draft.
Relate article three to the chapter assigned (Three to Four pages required)
Elaborate on two key points learned from article three: (One page required)
Post five to six pages of body context for the second draft, in addition to the title page, and reference page(s)
The format for all Strategic Management Research Papers (peer reviews draft, first draft, second draft, final copy and feedback to classmates drafts) should adhere to APA 7e guidelines, to include: paragraph indented format, double-spaced, using 10, 11 or 12 point font size and level one and two headings. Also, for the research papers and drafts, and feedback to your classmates paraphrasing only is accepted (no direct quotes or long quotes are accepted) and writing in first or third person only is permitted. Writing in second person is not permitted.
For the peer review draft, summarize three peer-reviewed articles (published 2016 to date) using the Internet or other resources, that relate to the topics discussed in the chapter assigned. the Dess et al., 10e course text may be used as a reference, and the format required is the Student Sample Paper
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?