BUSA435 Course: Strategic Management Research Paper (Final Copy):
Summarize article three (One page required) Note: the same Article Three for the peer review draft.
Relate article three to the chapter assigned (Three to Four pages required)
Elaborate on two key points learned from article three: (One page required)
Post five to six pages of body context for the second draft, in addition to the title page, and reference page(s)
The format for all Strategic Management Research Papers (peer reviews draft, first draft, second draft, final copy and feedback to classmates drafts) should adhere to APA 7e guidelines, to include: paragraph indented format, double-spaced, using 10, 11 or 12 point font size and level one and two headings. Also, for the research papers and drafts, and feedback to your classmates paraphrasing only is accepted (no direct quotes or long quotes are accepted) and writing in first or third person only is permitted. Writing in second person is not permitted.
For the peer review draft, summarize three peer-reviewed articles (published 2016 to date) using the Internet or other resources, that relate to the topics discussed in the chapter assigned. the Dess et al., 10e course text may be used as a reference, and the format required is the Student Sample Paper
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.