The purpose of this task is to build on the weekly responses/contributions task as well as the reflective essay task by developing research, analysis and communication skills in strategic political leadership and communication. The task requires you to analyse the elements of leadership and communication on a public policies by engaging in independent research.
Choose ONE of the following questions:
1) Media are perceived as a threat to the integrity of the public sphere. Critically evaluate this statement by discussing the relationship between media, politics and the audience.
2) Charisma is the most important feature in political leadership. Critically evaluate this statement by comparing political parties’ leadership and the relationship between charisma, communication and leadership.
3) Political leaders have traditionally been shaped by stereotypically masculine traits. Has the pandemic changcixed the perception of female leadership?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505