The purpose of this task is to build on the weekly responses/contributions task as well as the reflective essay task by developing research, analysis and communication skills in strategic political leadership and communication. The task requires you to analyse the elements of leadership and communication on a public policies by engaging in independent research.
Choose ONE of the following questions:
1) Media are perceived as a threat to the integrity of the public sphere. Critically evaluate this statement by discussing the relationship between media, politics and the audience.
2) Charisma is the most important feature in political leadership. Critically evaluate this statement by comparing political parties’ leadership and the relationship between charisma, communication and leadership.
3) Political leaders have traditionally been shaped by stereotypically masculine traits. Has the pandemic changcixed the perception of female leadership?
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.