The purpose of this task is to build on the weekly responses/contributions task as well as the reflective essay task by developing research, analysis and communication skills in strategic political leadership and communication. The task requires you to analyse the elements of leadership and communication on a public policies by engaging in independent research.
Choose ONE of the following questions:
1) Media are perceived as a threat to the integrity of the public sphere. Critically evaluate this statement by discussing the relationship between media, politics and the audience.
2) Charisma is the most important feature in political leadership. Critically evaluate this statement by comparing political parties’ leadership and the relationship between charisma, communication and leadership.
3) Political leaders have traditionally been shaped by stereotypically masculine traits. Has the pandemic changcixed the perception of female leadership?
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Ways Teens Can Avoid Social Media Affecting Their Mental Health