The purpose of this task is to build on the weekly responses/contributions task as well as the reflective essay task by developing research, analysis and communication skills in strategic political leadership and communication. The task requires you to analyse the elements of leadership and communication on a public policies by engaging in independent research.
Choose ONE of the following questions:
1) Media are perceived as a threat to the integrity of the public sphere. Critically evaluate this statement by discussing the relationship between media, politics and the audience.
2) Charisma is the most important feature in political leadership. Critically evaluate this statement by comparing political parties’ leadership and the relationship between charisma, communication and leadership.
3) Political leaders have traditionally been shaped by stereotypically masculine traits. Has the pandemic changcixed the perception of female leadership?
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute