Based on your team’s (Team Baldwin) final results/data points from Round 8 of the Capsim Simulation, individually submit a well-written, APA formatted, typed, 5 page, double-spaced paper. Must reference at least 4 sources. The 5 pages do not include the cover page and reference pages. Make sure you have a Title Page and Reference Page. APA is Times New Roman Font, size 12.
Address the following in your paper:
1. What do you see as plausible possible courses of action moving (hypothetically) forward (what could your team have done differently)? Describe at least three alternatives; each should be discussed in detail and address different stakeholder (ex. employees, customers, shareholders, etc.) perspectives.
2. What would be the outcome implications of each of your proposed possible alternative courses of action? Describe any ethical implications associated with each of the decision alternatives.
3. What should the strategy be so that the company is best positioned under each decision alternative?
4. Based on your best analyses, which one of the above courses of action do you recommend and why?
5. Based on your recommended decision, what actions did you take in the next year for each function in the company: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Research and Development, Production, and TQM?
(3 Page Annual Report and the Courier is attached) I am TEAM BALDWIN.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.