The research paper should attempt to answer your research question based on the research you have done. Your paper should be 10 15 pages (not including the references page). Please use a heading for each section of your paper according to the list
below. You may add subheadings within each area if you want.
Introduction: Introduce your topic in an interesting way. Give some useful background on the country and be sure to state your research question clearly. (about 1 – 2 pages)
Literature Review: Take the scholarly sources from you annotated bibliography and write a narrative describing what the existing literature has to say about your topic. Be sure to cite at least 8 scholarly references. You may cut and paste sections of your annotated bibliography for this section, but make sure there is a thematic flow to the narrative rather than just talking about each source one at a time. (about 3 5 pages)
Analysis: The purpose of the analysis section is to answer the research question. You should present evidence to support your findings. Evidence includes things such as statistical findings, tables, graphs, content analysis, and descriptions of events. This is
also where you should give your interpretation of the evidence. Was your initial prediction supported? If not, why not? (about 5 – 6 pages)
Conclusion: The conclusion should restate your argument and summarize the results. Please discuss any implications to your findings. For example, are their policy recommendations that you have. (about 1 2 pages)
References: List all of your sources in Chicago style.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.