The research paper should attempt to answer your research question based on the research you have done. Your paper should be 10 15 pages (not including the references page). Please use a heading for each section of your paper according to the list
below. You may add subheadings within each area if you want.
Introduction: Introduce your topic in an interesting way. Give some useful background on the country and be sure to state your research question clearly. (about 1 – 2 pages)
Literature Review: Take the scholarly sources from you annotated bibliography and write a narrative describing what the existing literature has to say about your topic. Be sure to cite at least 8 scholarly references. You may cut and paste sections of your annotated bibliography for this section, but make sure there is a thematic flow to the narrative rather than just talking about each source one at a time. (about 3 5 pages)
Analysis: The purpose of the analysis section is to answer the research question. You should present evidence to support your findings. Evidence includes things such as statistical findings, tables, graphs, content analysis, and descriptions of events. This is
also where you should give your interpretation of the evidence. Was your initial prediction supported? If not, why not? (about 5 – 6 pages)
Conclusion: The conclusion should restate your argument and summarize the results. Please discuss any implications to your findings. For example, are their policy recommendations that you have. (about 1 2 pages)
References: List all of your sources in Chicago style.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.