Identify your state Massachusetts and federal representatives (State: Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, State Representative, State Senator; Federal: Members of Congress: US Representative, US Senators) with a brief description of each. Write 200–400 words about how your state government operates and include a link to your state government website, your Governor’s state website, and the website of your state legislator.
Find your US Representative https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
U.S. Senate: Statcixes in the Senate https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood