Article Review #3- Choose one topic:
Social Problems related to gender bias
Social Problems related to glass ceiling or glass escalator effect
Social Problems related to bullying or cyber-bullying
Social Problems related to LGBT rights
This review must be 2 full (not including cover and reference page) typewritten pages in APA style. The sources of information must be a scholarly journal or news periodical (articles may be accessed via the internet).
This review should include:
a brief summary of the article content
a personal reflection on what was learned or gained reading the article review
a cover page
include in text citations as necessary.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.