Through your presentation, you will be fulfilling two of the courses main objectives:
1. Show how what we consider to be purely European history is integrated directly with the rest of the world. (Show how your society/topic (Ottoman empire) did not exist in isolation but was influenced and interconnected to others.)
2. Recognize that elements of the past still resonate today (Your society/topic (Ottoman empire) continues to influence and shape the world).
I have attached an example for a slides done on different topic just to get clue about the whole thing.
The home work which is under Ottoman empire, this is the actual home work and it has notes on the side of each slide as a guidance.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.