“You are required to provide a complete analysis of your/a company from the standpoint of a CEO. (Assume you are going to be the next CEO, what recommendations for change you would make to improve the companys success). ”
I would like to use an accounting/tax preparation company for analysis (H&R Block?). The company is national, broken down into regions, districts, and service delivery through store fronts and on-line.
“Provide a complete assessment of the company you are currently working for using the assessment tools from this course, which should also have been discussed in your Interim Assessment paper (McKinsey 7-S framework, Balanced Scorecard, SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, etc.). If you were the CEO, what would you change and why? Please provide your recommendations for change, and Before and After Organizational charts showing the current management structure and how you propose to change it and why. If you are not working currently, use a past employer. If you work for a multi-national company, use the business unit you are working for to provide this assessment.”
“Should be written as an essay and be 4500 words (+ or 10%), (note that the Cover Page, Abstract, Table of Contents, Index, Appendix, Reference List, and Bibliography does not count towards your word limit) and should demonstrate skills of critical reflection, effective communication and balanced judgement. ”
The overall structure should be as follows:
1. Cover Page (1 page)
2. Table of Contents/List of Exhibits (1 page)
4. Main Body of Work
-Sections and sub-sections
5. List of References
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505
- Book: Renegade Dreams by Laurence Ralph
- Responding to a post week 6 NR-505