“You are required to provide a complete analysis of your/a company from the standpoint of a CEO. (Assume you are going to be the next CEO, what recommendations for change you would make to improve the companys success). ”
I would like to use an accounting/tax preparation company for analysis (H&R Block?). The company is national, broken down into regions, districts, and service delivery through store fronts and on-line.
“Provide a complete assessment of the company you are currently working for using the assessment tools from this course, which should also have been discussed in your Interim Assessment paper (McKinsey 7-S framework, Balanced Scorecard, SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, etc.). If you were the CEO, what would you change and why? Please provide your recommendations for change, and Before and After Organizational charts showing the current management structure and how you propose to change it and why. If you are not working currently, use a past employer. If you work for a multi-national company, use the business unit you are working for to provide this assessment.”
“Should be written as an essay and be 4500 words (+ or 10%), (note that the Cover Page, Abstract, Table of Contents, Index, Appendix, Reference List, and Bibliography does not count towards your word limit) and should demonstrate skills of critical reflection, effective communication and balanced judgement. ”
The overall structure should be as follows:
1. Cover Page (1 page)
2. Table of Contents/List of Exhibits (1 page)
4. Main Body of Work
-Sections and sub-sections
5. List of References
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.