Select one of the following foreign countries: China, Germany, Japan, Mexico or the United Kingdom, and provide a country profile discussing the topics outlined below. In addition, using EDGAR (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), find the non-U.S. GAAP financial statements for a company from that country.
Use of technology, research of literature, and other sources make sure your project includes the following:
Prepare a 4-5 page analysis of the country you chose discussing the following:
Compare the accounting profession in your selected country including professional conduct rules
Identify how the accounting standard are set in that country
Identify two financial reporting standards that differ from those of U.S. GAAP
Identify national characteristics unique to the country that influence accounting
For the two financial reporting standards identified in your paper, use Excel to create an applicable supporting schedule that provides an example of the adjustments that would need to be made to your foreign companys financial statements for it to comply with U.S. GAAP.
The report should be should be 4-5 pages in total (not including cover page, abstract, or references)
Include the Excel spreadsheet(s) as exhibits in your paper.
Include a minimum of 2 scholarly sources from the KU Library.
All sources used are to be cited in APA format
Please use the writing center if needed.
Writing, using software, and interpreting results is a large part of your learning experience. These assignments are designed to improve your use of technology and communication skills. Using proper business English and resources from the library you will comment and share your research with your classmates. Make sure you note your source in proper APA format.
Link to Keiser’s elibrary resources: http://kesu-verso.auto-graphics.com/MVC/
PowerPoint instruction on how to use the Keiser elibrary: Keiser Slide show Library-Orientation-login-and-navigate-lesson1.pptx Keiser Slide show Library-Orientation-login-and-navigate-lesson1.pptx – Alternative Formats
Guidance on how to log in and use the Keiser elibrary: KU Library login guide2014October3.pdf KU Library login guide2014October3.pdf – Alternative Formats
How to cite work from the library: How to cite work from the library.docx How to cite work from the library.docx – Alternative Formats
This link helps with APA format: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
- How QFD can be helpful in decision making.
- Create a core marketing/advertising strategy. differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups. Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources. Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- How does Jarmuschs use of the same particular theme, pattern, or technique in both films we watched reveal a deeper insight into human relationships?
- Where would you locate this civilization geographically and why?
- In a well-developed essay of at least 600 words, discuss one or more of the poems in your text. You may include other works in the discussion, from your text or somewhere else, that you think relate to the poem you are discussing.
- Module Four Case Study
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?