Research eLearning authoring tools on the Internet.
Select an eLearning authoring tool you could use to prepare for an introductory training on professional learning through social environments.
Describe how you would use the authoring tool to create a digital training for other trainers on social learning and how to incorporate social learning in professional settings using social media concepts.
Include the following:
Examples of how social learning can be used in adult education and training
A detailed outline of how you would develop a training for other trainers regarding social learning in adult education and training
Activities you might incorporate into the training to demonstrate professional learning through social environments that include social media
Format the authoring tool and any other resourccixes according to APA guidelines.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS