Research eLearning authoring tools on the Internet.
Select an eLearning authoring tool you could use to prepare for an introductory training on professional learning through social environments.
Describe how you would use the authoring tool to create a digital training for other trainers on social learning and how to incorporate social learning in professional settings using social media concepts.
Include the following:
Examples of how social learning can be used in adult education and training
A detailed outline of how you would develop a training for other trainers regarding social learning in adult education and training
Activities you might incorporate into the training to demonstrate professional learning through social environments that include social media
Format the authoring tool and any other resourccixes according to APA guidelines.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.