Research eLearning authoring tools on the Internet.
Select an eLearning authoring tool you could use to prepare for an introductory training on professional learning through social environments.
Describe how you would use the authoring tool to create a digital training for other trainers on social learning and how to incorporate social learning in professional settings using social media concepts.
Include the following:
Examples of how social learning can be used in adult education and training
A detailed outline of how you would develop a training for other trainers regarding social learning in adult education and training
Activities you might incorporate into the training to demonstrate professional learning through social environments that include social media
Format the authoring tool and any other resourccixes according to APA guidelines.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?