1-macroeconmoy of Saudi arabia
A-overview of the saudi economy macro economic indicators before the the beginning of theVision 2030
-explane how the economy relay on the oil and government spending
– women was not involved enough in the workforce
– limited FDIs
B- talking about what changed after the vision 2030 and the direction of the country in terms of the economy
– women empowerment(increase the number of women in the workforce)
– VAT, Expat levy and other monetary and fiscal policy
– crackdown on corruption(example the Ritz case)
– PIF role in the economy
– opening new sector (example tourism)
– new mega projects and its impact on the economy (such asNEOM, Red sea,Qiddiyah )
– hosting G20, FII and other
C- coved 19 and its impact on the economy
– talk about how the country responded
– how the govenment supported the economy
-increased VAT and cut cost on nonessential projects and spending
2- tourism sector
A-overview of the sector before the Vision
– microeconomic view
-torism was only religious tourism (Hajj and Umrah)
-infrastructure not ready
-no tourist visa
B-microeconomic overview such as the supply and demand of the sector after the Vision2030
– how the government are easing the regulation for the sector
– loans and special funds
– ministry for Entertainment
– opening Cinemas
– and other sport tournament such as golf , tennis, WWE, Boxing and Fourmla E
C- expectation on the sector for the coming years up to 2030
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.