1-macroeconmoy of Saudi arabia
A-overview of the saudi economy macro economic indicators before the the beginning of theVision 2030
-explane how the economy relay on the oil and government spending
– women was not involved enough in the workforce
– limited FDIs
B- talking about what changed after the vision 2030 and the direction of the country in terms of the economy
– women empowerment(increase the number of women in the workforce)
– VAT, Expat levy and other monetary and fiscal policy
– crackdown on corruption(example the Ritz case)
– PIF role in the economy
– opening new sector (example tourism)
– new mega projects and its impact on the economy (such asNEOM, Red sea,Qiddiyah )
– hosting G20, FII and other
C- coved 19 and its impact on the economy
– talk about how the country responded
– how the govenment supported the economy
-increased VAT and cut cost on nonessential projects and spending
2- tourism sector
A-overview of the sector before the Vision
– microeconomic view
-torism was only religious tourism (Hajj and Umrah)
-infrastructure not ready
-no tourist visa
B-microeconomic overview such as the supply and demand of the sector after the Vision2030
– how the government are easing the regulation for the sector
– loans and special funds
– ministry for Entertainment
– opening Cinemas
– and other sport tournament such as golf , tennis, WWE, Boxing and Fourmla E
C- expectation on the sector for the coming years up to 2030
- CRM Plan | Part 1 – Analysis Report
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.
- Write an essay, at least 500 words, responding to Lipsitz’s and Kelley’s essays and to what we’ve been learning in class pertaining to the criminalization of rap music. How was the criminalization of rap music tied to the criminalization of Black youth? What political and social forces wanted to censor rap music and why? How did rappers and their supporters fight back against criminalization and censorship? What should we do with rap music that some might find offensive? Definitely draw on what you learned from reading the essays by Lipsitz and Kelley, but the more opinionated your essay, the better.
- Critique the organizations translation and interpretation services that may be available to non-English-speaking patients. In other words, does the organization provide such services? How many different languages are supported? How might the organization communicate with a speaker of a language that is not supported? Be sure to provide evidence that supports your claims.
- Social Movements are only as important as the person leading them. The person(s) leading a social movement must have charisma and be able to captivate an audience. Political scientists and historians are taught to analyze body language, especially during debates and speeches.