Review a case study about a 12-year-old boy diagnosed with a Conduct Disorder.
Read: Case 15-1 “Doesn’t Know the Rules” found in the DSM Library to include the Discussion section.
Answer the following:
What additional information would you want to know about Kyle and why?
How would you go about gathering the information?
What approaches to treatment would you use? Explain why for each treatment approach
Reflect on the diagnostic process that evolved over the course of time. Do you think Kyle’s diagnosis will change in the future? Why or why not?
What are two resources that you would recommend to Kyle’s parents to help them to better understand his behavior and diagnosis.
Use at least 2 academic sources to support your writing.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.