Review a case study about a 12-year-old boy diagnosed with a Conduct Disorder.
Read: Case 15-1 “Doesn’t Know the Rules” found in the DSM Library to include the Discussion section.
Answer the following:
What additional information would you want to know about Kyle and why?
How would you go about gathering the information?
What approaches to treatment would you use? Explain why for each treatment approach
Reflect on the diagnostic process that evolved over the course of time. Do you think Kyle’s diagnosis will change in the future? Why or why not?
What are two resources that you would recommend to Kyle’s parents to help them to better understand his behavior and diagnosis.
Use at least 2 academic sources to support your writing.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.