(1) The presentation will cover the primary purpose of the tool, the audience, major strengths, concerns/limitations, qualifications for administration and a summary of the psychometrics. A written summary must be included
(2)Please ensure that all the instructions are followed along with all the expectations
please see the attach backup notes on the tool that my writer had help me with and also there are three tools listed that my classmates present on that you have to talk about1) Looksee Checklist, previously known as Nippissing Developmental Checklist
2) PEDS – Parents Evaluation of Developmental Screen
3) Aboriginal Children Health and Wellbeing Measure
1. Provide a minimum of 3 new learnings gained from the presentations of other group members. Which tool sparkcixed the most interest for you?
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.