one of the source must come from CDC website and science journals is ok to use.
must address the following:
1. Morphology, arrangement, and gram stain of the bacterium
2. Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of the disease.
3. Incubation period, duration of illness, and convalescence period.
4. Chemotherapeutic agents (drugs) used for treatment.
5. Vaccines available?
6. How is the bacterium transmitted?
7. How can the bacterium/illness be avoided?
8. Any additional distinguishing/notable features of the bacterium and/or disease. (ex: the bacterium is Acid Fast or has a capsule; the bacterium produces a toxin; the illness is the second leading cause of deacixth due to an infectious agent, etc.)
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute