one of the source must come from CDC website and science journals is ok to use.
must address the following:
1. Morphology, arrangement, and gram stain of the bacterium
2. Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of the disease.
3. Incubation period, duration of illness, and convalescence period.
4. Chemotherapeutic agents (drugs) used for treatment.
5. Vaccines available?
6. How is the bacterium transmitted?
7. How can the bacterium/illness be avoided?
8. Any additional distinguishing/notable features of the bacterium and/or disease. (ex: the bacterium is Acid Fast or has a capsule; the bacterium produces a toxin; the illness is the second leading cause of deacixth due to an infectious agent, etc.)
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.