The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has launched a software program entitled, The Urban Network Analysis Toolbox (ArcGIS).
Students will review the video entitled, Urban Network Analysis, City Form Lab (4:30 minutes) from the MIT City Form Lab’s website below. Students will reflective on its contents. Apply topics discussed in this weeks lecture and discussion board questions.
Then, answer the following questions below:
How can this tool be useful to mitigate the challenges one might face as an area planner, city manager, politician, home owner or business owner?
What are the benefits of maximizing interactions of people while minimizing frictions?
How important is the clarity of this data and the shaping of our lives?
How important is the issue that MIT is providing this software free of charge?
Your responses should be 2 to 3 pages in length total for all 4 questions and adhere to APA formatting
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute