How Covid-19 effected fertility/births. Use the below references to write your own reflection. Just choose a couple of them that give you the insights.
Grantham-Phillips, Wyatte, ‘COVID Baby Boom? No, 2020 Triggered a Baby Bust – and That Will Have Lasting Impacts’, USA Today, 16 December 2020
Kearny, Melissa S., and Philip Levine, ‘Half a Million Fewer Children? The Coming COVID Baby Bust’, 2020 [accessed 26 January 2021]
Kearny, Melissa S., and Philip Levine, ‘The Coming COVID-19 Baby Bust: Update’, 2020 [accessed 26 January 2021]
Pinsker, Joe, ‘Here Comes the COVID-19 Baby Bust’, The Atlantic, 24 November 2020
Pransky, Noah, ‘There’s No Coronavirus Baby Boom — It’s More Like a Baby Bust’, LX News, 25 January 2021 There’s No Coronavirus Baby Boom — It’s More Like a Baby Bust – LX
You may identify the topic and complete the Reflection Note before the due week.
• Each reflection note should be 3-5 pages in length, double-spaced, use standard font
type and size 12 fonts. (5 points)
• Each reflection note should include the following parts:
o The significance and relevance of the topic (15 points)
▪ why studying this topic is important? How is the topic relevant to
population studies and other disciplines in sociology?
o Explain how this topic is related to the overall demographic transition in the
study context (10 points)
o Describe and analyze related arguments in the academic literature or valid
sources (20 points)
o Explain your findings and conclusions (30 points)
▪ Utilize the recommended websites to explore data resources to support
• Read the good example of Reflection Note
1. Cite all information used in your note, using either (a) footnotes, (b) endnotes, or (c) a
works cited/bibliography/reference page and in-text citations. Please use ASA style.
Here is some resource for doing so: http://www.citationmachine.net/americansociological-
association/cite-a-website/manual (5 points)
2. Your reflection note should include proper grammar and spelling. (5 points)
3. Please include one table with the some of the data used to support your
argument/findings about the topic (make sure to indicate somewhere in or near the
table the data source(s)). (10 points)
4. Notcixes 1-3 will be considered in grading.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505