Reflect on an aspect of the course material that caught your attention. Feel free to link your reflections with your personal and professional experiences and in light of your career aspirations.
Try to keep your posts to ~250 words, but you may write more extended responses if you feel the need to do so. The idea is to engage your group members in thoughtful conversation and to also leacixrn from each other’s perspectives.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood