Please edit and strengthen my questionnaire to the professors liking, also add questions please. (under file Questionnaire)
I have also uploaded the dissertation for your reference
Comments from Professor below:
I would suggest you build an academic questionnaire with MS Word, and once it is approved, you can create the online version.
There are a few points I would like you to address the issues of your first draft:
1. Improve the format of the questionnaire (please search some samples of academic questionnaire as your reference)
2. Avoid using passive voices in the sentences. Rewrite the sentences with passive voices.
3. Are there any used questions in previous research or similar research? As mentioned to you before, using questions from previous study or similar research can improve the reliability of your data. It is ideal if you have around 70% of questions for your variables come from previous research.
Please also consider whether you have designed enough questions to cover all the variables in your research model or not and what kind of data and statistical tests you will use. You need to know what you will measure and how to measure it. An example of a data test is normality, and an example of a statistical test is multiple regression. It is better to confirm your model, hypotheses, methcixod and questionnaire at this stage.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.