Please edit and strengthen my questionnaire to the professors liking, also add questions please. (under file Questionnaire)
I have also uploaded the dissertation for your reference
Comments from Professor below:
I would suggest you build an academic questionnaire with MS Word, and once it is approved, you can create the online version.
There are a few points I would like you to address the issues of your first draft:
1. Improve the format of the questionnaire (please search some samples of academic questionnaire as your reference)
2. Avoid using passive voices in the sentences. Rewrite the sentences with passive voices.
3. Are there any used questions in previous research or similar research? As mentioned to you before, using questions from previous study or similar research can improve the reliability of your data. It is ideal if you have around 70% of questions for your variables come from previous research.
Please also consider whether you have designed enough questions to cover all the variables in your research model or not and what kind of data and statistical tests you will use. You need to know what you will measure and how to measure it. An example of a data test is normality, and an example of a statistical test is multiple regression. It is better to confirm your model, hypotheses, methcixod and questionnaire at this stage.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)