Purpose of the study
Why does the author think the study is necessary?
Do you agree with his/her justification?
Are the hypotheses clearly stated and testable?
What previous research is it based on?
Are they grounded in theory? (if so, describe)
Is a quantitative approach appropriate in this case?
What are its strengths and weaknesses (in this study)?
Identify the stated population of interest
How are “subjects” selected/recruited?
How generalizable is the sample? (Who’s left out?)
What are the independent and dependent variables?
How are they operationalized and measured?
Are the measures valid and reliable?
What are pros & cons of how data were collected?
Are there ways the procedure could be improved?
Are analyses appropriate given the type of data?
Could different methods of analysis been used?
Are they consistent with the hypotheses?
What are their nursing implications?
Final thoughtsSummarize the research
Was the study clearly presented?
Was the study worth doing and publishing?
Describe a logical extension of this study.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.