Statistical Paper Due Last Class
For this paper you will use survey sampling as a tool to help you decide on the kind of business you would like to start and what the people taking the survey think about your idea. Many times, startup businesses will first survey the targeted customer base to get their feedback on your idea. So with that said you will be required to complete this report and submit your results by last class of quarter. The following questions must be answered in the report in question then answer format.
1.) Please attach copy of the survey that you have developed for your business. There are many kinds of surveys out there that you can review to determine what kind of survey and questions you will ask. (10 points)
You may want to review 1.http://home.ubalt.edu/ntsbarsh/Business-stat/stat-data/Surveys.htm
2. From your survey please provide a pie chart, and histogram showing results maybe slice according to total of each question. 10 points
3.) Provide details analysis of results of survey. Provide frequency table,Pareto chart, stem and leaf.
Should you proceed with business after analyzing survey results? Yes or No
What kinds of changes will you make after analyzing the data.? 10 points
4.) From the results of question 3 does each tool reinforce the others ie pareto chart reinforce what use observe from frequency etc. does the results collectively help you determine direction of the business?10 points
5.) Review other statistical data tools such as mean, median, mode, standard deviation etc and see if any of these tools can help you understand better the business you are looking to start. 10 points.
(The business I chose is a streaming service for past class lectures. Here is a link to my survey for reference https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XB3TNZS only 9 ppl have taken it so far. So I have attached the results with the 9 participants.)
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.
- Do you consider that as a Nation we are safer now than before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?