Produce an approximately 600-word statement regarding your views about assessment at the end of the semester. Your response should include a portion devoted to: (a) your theoretical/conceptual understanding of what good assessment is AND (b) what that looks like when actually applied/implemented in a classroom context.
Use evidence from the course learning content to justify your responses (you must cite between 4 and 6 sources; include an APA reference list at the end with your citations).
Theory: What does a good assessment look like in the eyes of a student? Is there a perfect assessment? Why/Why not?
Application: Briefly describe your intended future classroom context (1-2 sentences). Then, use what you learned about best practices in assessment from TEL 318 to describe how you will gather and use various forms of assessment to inform your instruction and assess your students learning. Knowing the importance of using multiple assessments for decision-making, include at least three examples of the following types/forms of assessment in your response (e.g., Norm or Criterion Referenced, Summative, Diagnostic, Formative, Ipsative, Peer- or Self-Assessment, or others).
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.