To remain competitive, businesses analyze internal information in order to make operational improvements. Business professionals use process mapping to document the process workflows, communicate the process to stakeholders, and identify areas in which improvements can be made. Review Process Mapping [Original Media] (opens in new window) for further information on the importance of process mapping.
You will develop process workflows and identify issues of capacity, quality, and/or safety in the process workflow. You will also propose improvement plans to eliminate the bottlenecks and improve quality and safety.
Think about a workflow process that you participate in often and that can be improved upon. The process can be personal or professional, such as a workflow process at your job, at your church, at another community organization, or at home.
Describe the current workflow process and how it affects your personal or professional life, considering:
Current versus expected outputs/outcomes
Quality control and management
Evaluate the current workflow and identify at least one key issue affecting productivity or efficiency.
Develop a process map depicting the inputs, outputs, and controls from the process.
Analyze the process map for bottlenecks and inefficiencies related to safety, quality, customer service, or cost
Summarize key findings from the current workflow.
Write a summary explaining the process map, identified inefficiencies, and potential ways to improve the process
Submit your assignment by following the instructiocixns below before the deadline.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?