To remain competitive, businesses analyze internal information in order to make operational improvements. Business professionals use process mapping to document the process workflows, communicate the process to stakeholders, and identify areas in which improvements can be made. Review Process Mapping [Original Media] (opens in new window) for further information on the importance of process mapping.
You will develop process workflows and identify issues of capacity, quality, and/or safety in the process workflow. You will also propose improvement plans to eliminate the bottlenecks and improve quality and safety.
Think about a workflow process that you participate in often and that can be improved upon. The process can be personal or professional, such as a workflow process at your job, at your church, at another community organization, or at home.
Describe the current workflow process and how it affects your personal or professional life, considering:
Current versus expected outputs/outcomes
Quality control and management
Evaluate the current workflow and identify at least one key issue affecting productivity or efficiency.
Develop a process map depicting the inputs, outputs, and controls from the process.
Analyze the process map for bottlenecks and inefficiencies related to safety, quality, customer service, or cost
Summarize key findings from the current workflow.
Write a summary explaining the process map, identified inefficiencies, and potential ways to improve the process
Submit your assignment by following the instructiocixns below before the deadline.
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.