Topic #1 : Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
The research paper must have a minimum of 2000 words – main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages). Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references about that topic (4 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements. A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Exercise Submission. This paperwork must be submitted on week # 3 (Sunday 1/22 at 11:59 PM EST), so that you have plenty of time to start collecting literature.
The paper should include the following:
What is PTSD ?
Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems, implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with this disorder.
What is PTSD ? 2%
Diagnostic criteria / Categorization 2%
Physiological Responses 2%
Maladaptive Patterns 2%
Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological) 2%
Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder 2%
References: At least 5 reference sources 4 of them most be research articles 3%
APA style 3 %
MAXIMUN POINTS – 20%
It accounts for 20% of your final grade
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.