1. Select a disease process that interests you. DISEASE IS PNEUMONIA
2. Write a 2-3 page paper (excluding title and reference pages).
a. Introduction of disease – 20 points/20%
One paragraph (approximately 200 words)
Includes disease description
Includes epidemiology of disease
b. Etiology and risk factors – 20 points/20%
Common causes of the disease or condition
Risk factors for the disease or condition
Impact of age
Prevalence based on gender,
Influence of environment
Genetic basis of disease
All information supported by current literature
c. Pathophysiological processes – 20 points/20%
Describes changes occurring at the cellular, tissue, and/or organ level that contribute to the disease
Describes adaptation of the cells and body in response to the disease.
Relates disease processes to manifested signs and symptoms.
d. Clinical manifestations and complications – 20 points/20%
Describes the physical signs and symptoms that are important in considering the presence of the disease.
Identifies signs that contribute to diagnosis of the condition
Identifies symptoms that contribute to diagnosis of the condition.
Identifies complications of the disease.
Discusses the implications to the patient when complications are left untreated.
e. Diagnostics – 10 points/10%
Includes list of common laboratory and diagnostic tests used to determine the presence of the disease.
Discusses the significance of test findings in relation to the disease process.
f. APA Style and Organization – 10 points/10%
References are submitted with assignment.
Uses appropriate APA format (7th ed.) and is free of errors.
Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
Paper is 2-3 pages, excluding title and reference pages
At least two (2) scholarly, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, are provided
For writing assistance (APA, formatting, or grammar) visit the APA Citation and Writing page in the online library.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.