1. Paper should 5 to 6 pages
2. Double-spaced, 12 pont font, Times New Roman, One inch margin
3. The topic must connect at least two authors
4. There must be a section devoted to the evaluation of the ideas you wish to discuss, and simple expositions will not be considered adequate for the final paper.
5. You must cite proper primary sources. Secondary sources are optional. Please remain consistent in your style of citation. (Please cite the Moral Philosophy book & any secondary sources you choose to use)
6. Please scroll down to see the specific list of authors.
1. Use the first paragraph to describe the problem or issue that you wish to address in this paper, and finish by clearly and distinctly stating your thesis.
2. Use the body of the essay to argue for your thesis. You should cite primary texts to demonstrate your thesis.
3. Use the last paragraph to quickly summarize your argument and conclude your paper.
The two authors that can be used is from the Readings in Moral Philosophy, and the specific authors and the chapter will be listed below. Please read the book, and use quotes if possible.
-Thomas Nagel: Right and Wrong
-David Hume: Moral Distinctions Not Derived from Reason
-J.L. Mackie: Inventing Right and Wrong
-Peter Singer: Evolution and Morality
-St. Thomas Aquinas: The Natural Law
-Thomas Hobbes: The State of Nature
-John Rawls: The Original Position
-John Stuart Mill: Utilitarianism
-Robert Nozick: The Experience Machine
-Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics
-Jean-Paul Sartre: Existentialism and Humanism
-Mary Wollstonecraft: A Vindication of the Rights of Women
-Simone de Beauvoir: The Second Sex
-John Stuart Mill: On Liberty of Expression
-Greg Lukianoff and Johnathan Haidt: The Coddling of the American Mind
-Philippa Foot: Euthanasia
-Hugo Adam Bedau: How to Argue About the Death Penalty
-Peter Singer: All Animals Are Equal
-George Yancy and Judicixth Butler: Black Lives Matter
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.