1. Paper should 5 to 6 pages
2. Double-spaced, 12 pont font, Times New Roman, One inch margin
3. The topic must connect at least two authors
4. There must be a section devoted to the evaluation of the ideas you wish to discuss, and simple expositions will not be considered adequate for the final paper.
5. You must cite proper primary sources. Secondary sources are optional. Please remain consistent in your style of citation. (Please cite the Moral Philosophy book & any secondary sources you choose to use)
6. Please scroll down to see the specific list of authors.
1. Use the first paragraph to describe the problem or issue that you wish to address in this paper, and finish by clearly and distinctly stating your thesis.
2. Use the body of the essay to argue for your thesis. You should cite primary texts to demonstrate your thesis.
3. Use the last paragraph to quickly summarize your argument and conclude your paper.
The two authors that can be used is from the Readings in Moral Philosophy, and the specific authors and the chapter will be listed below. Please read the book, and use quotes if possible.
-Thomas Nagel: Right and Wrong
-David Hume: Moral Distinctions Not Derived from Reason
-J.L. Mackie: Inventing Right and Wrong
-Peter Singer: Evolution and Morality
-St. Thomas Aquinas: The Natural Law
-Thomas Hobbes: The State of Nature
-John Rawls: The Original Position
-John Stuart Mill: Utilitarianism
-Robert Nozick: The Experience Machine
-Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics
-Jean-Paul Sartre: Existentialism and Humanism
-Mary Wollstonecraft: A Vindication of the Rights of Women
-Simone de Beauvoir: The Second Sex
-John Stuart Mill: On Liberty of Expression
-Greg Lukianoff and Johnathan Haidt: The Coddling of the American Mind
-Philippa Foot: Euthanasia
-Hugo Adam Bedau: How to Argue About the Death Penalty
-Peter Singer: All Animals Are Equal
-George Yancy and Judicixth Butler: Black Lives Matter
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.