1. Paper should 5 to 6 pages
2. Double-spaced, 12 pont font, Times New Roman, One inch margin
3. The topic must connect at least two authors
4. There must be a section devoted to the evaluation of the ideas you wish to discuss, and simple expositions will not be considered adequate for the final paper.
5. You must cite proper primary sources. Secondary sources are optional. Please remain consistent in your style of citation. (Please cite the Moral Philosophy book & any secondary sources you choose to use)
6. Please scroll down to see the specific list of authors.
1. Use the first paragraph to describe the problem or issue that you wish to address in this paper, and finish by clearly and distinctly stating your thesis.
2. Use the body of the essay to argue for your thesis. You should cite primary texts to demonstrate your thesis.
3. Use the last paragraph to quickly summarize your argument and conclude your paper.
The two authors that can be used is from the Readings in Moral Philosophy, and the specific authors and the chapter will be listed below. Please read the book, and use quotes if possible.
-Thomas Nagel: Right and Wrong
-David Hume: Moral Distinctions Not Derived from Reason
-J.L. Mackie: Inventing Right and Wrong
-Peter Singer: Evolution and Morality
-St. Thomas Aquinas: The Natural Law
-Thomas Hobbes: The State of Nature
-John Rawls: The Original Position
-John Stuart Mill: Utilitarianism
-Robert Nozick: The Experience Machine
-Aristotle: Nicomachean Ethics
-Jean-Paul Sartre: Existentialism and Humanism
-Mary Wollstonecraft: A Vindication of the Rights of Women
-Simone de Beauvoir: The Second Sex
-John Stuart Mill: On Liberty of Expression
-Greg Lukianoff and Johnathan Haidt: The Coddling of the American Mind
-Philippa Foot: Euthanasia
-Hugo Adam Bedau: How to Argue About the Death Penalty
-Peter Singer: All Animals Are Equal
-George Yancy and Judicixth Butler: Black Lives Matter
- Write An Analysis of the Impact of COVID-19 on the Labour Market in South Africa.
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?