Submit a literature review of your chosen nutritional intervention. Include your understanding of the scholarly sources, how this intervention would best be implemented for a particular group/individual, and your works cited page.
Core Requirements for the Week 6 Rough Draft
Length: 4-5 Pages (excludes title page and citation log)
Thesis (stated in introduction and developed in body paragraphs of rough draft)
Focus on Organization and Readability of Work
Uses at least 5 quality sources, one of which is a primary source
Critical Analysis of Sources
Correct Use of Footnotes in APA Manual of Style.
Citation log which lists all your sources used in the rough draft
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.