This assignment theme will give your essay unity : How does one apply ecological ethical ideas? This theme should be interpreted in terms of the assignment title about persuasion. Your essay should have three parts:
**A**: In roughly 1400 words, explain why Leopold does not propose an ethical theory but rather a worldview. Define five virtues articulated in Leopolds moral worldview with reference to specific texts (and supplemented by other course texts). How might these virtues be persuasively communicated today?
**B**: In about 1000 words, answer these two questions: What is itaboutWahkohtowinthat makes its ethical worldview morallyappealing?What makesWahkohtowinunlikely to be a motivating ethical worldview today? As part of your answers, use the language ofvirtues to help you communicate your argument. Be practical in your answer. Make reference to the moral sense of nature.
**C**: Conclude this assignment with an appendix of 300 words, where you rewrite your ethical stance toward the natural world. How do you justify this stance? What principles guide your actions? Make sure to articulate good, strong, clear arguments.
About Assignment 4 – Persuasive Ethics: Learning to Think of the Land and Live Ethically with it
– Produce written material
– Chicago style
– Proper use of grammar and diction
– Formulate and defend a moral argument or code of ethics
– Reflect on your own ethics and present a cogent line of reasoning for your conclusions. Anticipate responses or personal challenges.
– Creatively analyze and interpret issues and recommend solutions
– Identify key issues and claims in a text and articulate them clearly and concisely. Identify any hidden assumptions that are used to support these claims.
– Evaluate real or potential shortcomings of an ethic and propose solutions.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?