For this discipline-based literature review, you will research peer-reviewed articles that were published within the last 10 years in the U Campus Library on the following major perspectives of personality.
You will utilize your researched article to create your literature review. The review should be formatted with the headings and content designated below.
Assess the types of personality measurements and research designs used in in the peer-reviewed articles you researched. Briefly describe the main theoretical models represented within each of the perspectives of personality and explain the commonalities found across all five.
Examine the major theoretical approaches, research methods, and assessment instruments used in the five perspectives of personality. Evaluate and describe the current research in these perspectives using a minimum of one peer-reviewed article for each of the five required perspectives. Present a detailed critique of each of the perspectives by evaluating the standardization, reliability and validity, and cultural considerations present in the most common personality assessments used within each. Support your opinions about each model by substantiating them with scholarly research. Be sure to include the following:
The theoretical framework(s) for the selected modelsThe major contributors to those fieldsThe methods of inquiry and assessment usually associated with those modelsAn overview of the characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses of the models
Provide a summary of your evaluation addressing the current use and relevance of these perspectives in explaining personality citing research as appropriate.
Writing the Discipline Based Literature Review
Must be seven to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.Must include a title page with the following:Title of paperYour nameCourse name and numberYour instructors nameDate submittedMust begin with an introduction that describes and the main theoretical models represented within each of the perspectives of personality.Must address the topics of the paper with critical thought.Must end with a conclusion that summarizes your evaluation addressing the current use and relevance of these perspectives in explaining personality.Must use at least five peer-reviewed sources from the U Library.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline