1) Introduction: Why you chose the topic (i.e. how it relates to your career aspirations, or personal life, and why others should care about the topic). Main question(s) should be mentioned.
2) Body: Subheadings for major topics to be discussed. Findings should include the sources of the information.
3) Conclusion: Analysis of the findings, and what you have learned.
4) References: At least 2 primary sources in APA or MLA style.
For this assignment, it is highly recommended that you use PsycInfo or PsycARTICLES (computerized databases) to identify articles in scientific psychology journals. You can also use Ebsco Academic Search Premier. For advanced searching, use PsycInfo and the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms to narrow down the topic.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.