1) Introduction: Why you chose the topic (i.e. how it relates to your career aspirations, or personal life, and why others should care about the topic). Main question(s) should be mentioned.
2) Body: Subheadings for major topics to be discussed. Findings should include the sources of the information.
3) Conclusion: Analysis of the findings, and what you have learned.
4) References: At least 2 primary sources in APA or MLA style.
For this assignment, it is highly recommended that you use PsycInfo or PsycARTICLES (computerized databases) to identify articles in scientific psychology journals. You can also use Ebsco Academic Search Premier. For advanced searching, use PsycInfo and the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms to narrow down the topic.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.