Helllo, so the question of the essay of personal statement is: The personal essay asks you to explain your motivation to seek a career in dentistry. You are asked to discuss your philosophy of the dental profession and indicate your goals relevant to the profession. The essay is limited to 5000 characters, including spaces. all verbs need to be in the active voice. I have attached a document that answeres some brainstorming questions that will help you writing the essay. I wrote sentences but it is all over the place, so please write me an outstanding personal statement. feel free to add any necessary details to make it standout. If you have any suggestions or you need any more information, please feel free to let me know. you need to tell the reader who I really am, what I gone through in the past and connect that to why I wanna be a dentist. Please do that before you finish it, doncixot wait for the last minute.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood