Throughout the term, you have reviewed many different perspectives on learning. Scholars and researchers have been debating learning approaches for almost as long as we have been learning. For this final assignment, Achievement First is interviewing you to work as a consultant to improve student learning. Part of your interview involves making a presentation about your personal learning theory.
Relying on information learned in this course and at least two outside references, create a 6 slide presentation describing your personal learning theory using presentation software of your choice.
Address the following in your presentation:
Describe the target audience with which you expect to work (such as eight-year-olds, special education students, all-male).
Discuss the theories or elements of theories learned in this course that apply to your target audience.
Prioritize the concepts that you must consider when formulating your personal learning theory:
Explain your personal learning theory.
Describe the process by which you expect people will learn from using your theory.
Note: Your personal theory will encompass ideas from or improve upon other theories studied throughout this course.
Outline a strategy for using your personal learning theory to help your target population learn.
Create a new or improved learning theory based on the theories or elements of theories you identified.
Create a new name for your learning theory.
Describe how you would apply this new or improved theory to the target audience to help them learn.
***Three assignments of different learning perspectives have been uploaded.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?