Throughout the term, you have reviewed many different perspectives on learning. Scholars and researchers have been debating learning approaches for almost as long as we have been learning. For this final assignment, Achievement First is interviewing you to work as a consultant to improve student learning. Part of your interview involves making a presentation about your personal learning theory.
Relying on information learned in this course and at least two outside references, create a 6 slide presentation describing your personal learning theory using presentation software of your choice.
Address the following in your presentation:
Describe the target audience with which you expect to work (such as eight-year-olds, special education students, all-male).
Discuss the theories or elements of theories learned in this course that apply to your target audience.
Prioritize the concepts that you must consider when formulating your personal learning theory:
Explain your personal learning theory.
Describe the process by which you expect people will learn from using your theory.
Note: Your personal theory will encompass ideas from or improve upon other theories studied throughout this course.
Outline a strategy for using your personal learning theory to help your target population learn.
Create a new or improved learning theory based on the theories or elements of theories you identified.
Create a new name for your learning theory.
Describe how you would apply this new or improved theory to the target audience to help them learn.
***Three assignments of different learning perspectives have been uploaded.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?