Throughout the term, you have reviewed many different perspectives on learning. Scholars and researchers have been debating learning approaches for almost as long as we have been learning. For this final assignment, Achievement First is interviewing you to work as a consultant to improve student learning. Part of your interview involves making a presentation about your personal learning theory.
Relying on information learned in this course and at least two outside references, create a 6 slide presentation describing your personal learning theory using presentation software of your choice.
Address the following in your presentation:
Describe the target audience with which you expect to work (such as eight-year-olds, special education students, all-male).
Discuss the theories or elements of theories learned in this course that apply to your target audience.
Prioritize the concepts that you must consider when formulating your personal learning theory:
Explain your personal learning theory.
Describe the process by which you expect people will learn from using your theory.
Note: Your personal theory will encompass ideas from or improve upon other theories studied throughout this course.
Outline a strategy for using your personal learning theory to help your target population learn.
Create a new or improved learning theory based on the theories or elements of theories you identified.
Create a new name for your learning theory.
Describe how you would apply this new or improved theory to the target audience to help them learn.
***Three assignments of different learning perspectives have been uploaded.
- Navigating Personal Context Research
- Ethical Dilemmas in Animal Entertainment: Insights from ‘Blackfish’ Documentary Essay
- Employment Structure in a Tech-Advanced Backpack Company Essay
- Navigating the Evolving Environmental Health Marketplace Essay
- Unparalleled Commitment through Community Service: A Deserving Scholarship Candidate’s Journey Essay
- The Role of Cultural Competency in Public Health Essay
- Analyzing the Impact of Social Media on Loneliness Among Young Adults Research
- Unveiling the Complexities of Color Blindness Response
- Optimizing Habitat Strategies for Monarch Butterflies and Endangered Species in West Houston Discussion
- Self-Assessment Journey, Strategic Leadership Benefits, and Development Strategies for Early Career Leaders Essay